Order assembly clerk
- Perform general warehouse work related to operations, preparation, shipping and verification of orders
- You will have to assemble boxes according to the demand, for shower and bath-shower sets
- Keep the inventory up to date
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Participate in the general maintenance of the warehouse
- All other related tasks.
- We need someone who is meticulous who can read and write.
- Spoken and written French – Medium
- Spoken and written English – Basic
Skills and abilities
- Basic knowledge of a computer in order to download and print orders, packing slips and prepare bills of lading
More informationYou will be guaranteed to work 2-3 days a week for 21 hours. The schedule, the number of hours per day as well as the days can vary according to your availability and this from Monday to Friday between 10am and 5pm.
Type of employment:
Permanent, part time with possibility of full time
$17.00 with a review in 6 months
Experience in this type of position: